Friday, December 2, 2016

Nos. 48 and 49

Per my new system, I read one book while listening to another. Such a great way to entertain myself during chores. I also did my last two long runs while listening. I'd never done that before - it's pretty cool!

No. 48 was a real book: Diane Mott Davidson's Prime Cut.
The latest in the culinary mystery series provided easy entertainment before bed each night.

And my audio book was David Baldacci's The Sixth Man: 
I had a little trouble getting in to this one because I had watched the TV version of this story. But once I put that aside and paid close attention to the details, I realized there were big differences, and it was a good one. 

I've already surpassed last year's 40 books. Now I'm approaching 2014's record of 53 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment