Thursday, September 1, 2016

August one a day

I decided at the beginning of August to take one photo every day, like I did in January. Nothing too exciting, but just a sampling of my month :)

8/1 - Defrosting the garage freezer led to this rhubarb-blackberry pie for Brad:
8/2 - Apparently this guy lives behind my tomato containers on the driveway:
8/3 - My LAST Portland Trail Series race:
8/4 - Beach day with Mom and Eryn - lunch at Mo's:
8/5 - Bounty from my driveway garden:
8/6 - A day of wood splitting at the in-laws' house:
8/7 - 14 miles with Eryn:
8/8 - OMG! The neighbors are selling their house!!!!
8/9 - I love rain!
8/10 - Summer break is for reading:
8/11 - SALE PENDING!!!!!
8/12 - sunset at Muddy Fork on Mount Hood:
 
8/13 - Timberline Trail, Mount Hood:
8/14 - Mount Hood Meadows:
8/15 -Back to work (I was feeling a bit blurry, too!):
 8/16 - Back yard dinner with union friends:
8/17 - Returned from our morning run to find the fuzzball watching us from the DISH MAT next to the kitchen sink!!!!! BAD KITTY! (also my favorite pic of the month!!!)
8/18 - Kickboxing with my honey:
8/19 - THS Band garage sale scores:
8/20 - building a camping galley for our car:
8/21 - porch and deck are done!
8/22 - Annabelle finally joined me for kickboxing. She did awesome :)
8/23 - kickboxing with Mom :)
8/24 - sunrise run:
8/25 -annual school-supply shopping trip to Bi-Mart:
8/26 - So tired... bed time:
8/27 - Canby Dahlia Run Half Marathon:
8/28 -  Thai food and The Criminal:
8/29 - sunrise run:
8/30 - reading in bed - every night!
8/31 - Back at work. Listening to the big boss at the annual all-district celebration: 
Definitely an earth-shattering month, right?! 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment