Sunday, January 3, 2016

Last run, first run

In case you haven't figured it out, running isn't just a chore for me. It's something I really love to do! So what better way to end 2015 and ring in 2016?

Mom, Dad, Eryn, Brad and I ran part of the Wildwood Trail Thursday afternoon. It was chilly but mostly wind sheltered in the woods.

We all did an out-and-back run at our own speeds. All done: 
Sweaty happiness:
New Year's Eve night wasn't anything exciting, but Eryn and I got up early, early to do a sunrise run around town. It was COLD! Cook Park: 
All done with 6.22 miles - sun peeking up behind me. It's SO low on the horizon this time of year: 
Last run selfie with Santa Mickey for the season: 
Brad was up by this time, so he joined us in spending some Christmas money for breakfast. Thanks, Mom and Dad! 
As promised - a sunrise run and then PANCAKES! 
Here's to a happy, healthy, yummy 2016 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment