Friday, August 21, 2015

Adventure Thursday: trail running Tryon

After some summer hiatus, Dad and I finally made it out yesterday for Adventure Thursday.

We hit the trails at Tryon for some hiking and running. Dad is a really good trail runner, able to push himself way more than he always thinks he can! We ran an entire mile over rolling hills, plus some other running. We did 2.75 miles in all.

I keep forgetting to bring my heart rate monitor so we can work on keeping him in the zone as we workout. No point in working harder than you have to!! Hopefully I'll remember next time :)

PS - I showed him how to post a picture to Facebook on his phone. When I asked what he wanted the post to say, he said, "Liz is trying to kill me!" He becomes SO dramatic when we workout together ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment