Friday, May 1, 2015

Streaking... barely

I had high hopes for this week. I'm tapering for my race, so I didn't plan to run much. But I was going to do one last speed workout (10 x 400s), and definitely go to kickboxing to celebrate my one-year anniversary.

Then the sicky bugs that attacked Brad last week decided to take up residence in my body. For a bit, I thought I might not make it!

So intervals and kickboxing were definitely out. But what about my workout streak that's been going since June??? Fortunately, I was able to drag my butt onto the indoor bike for some very easy minutes:
It's super weak, but I'm totally counting it!

I'm not sure what this is going to do to my goal race next weekend. Nothing like training for three months only to get derailed right before the big event. Oh, well.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment