Saturday, January 24, 2015

Adventure Thursday: Tryon trail run

I really want to get back to my Adventure Thursday habit with Dad! We had lots of fun this past summer and fall, but with shorter winter days, we've fallen off the wagon.

Because I had an eye doctor appointment this Thursday (an adventure in itself!), I asked Dad to join me after work Friday instead.
We went to Tryon State Park for some trail running and hiking. Mom joined us for the first little bit but had to get back to work.

We spent about an hour on the trails - and it felt so great! The rain held off, and the ground wasn't too muddy. The temperature was way too hot for January, but if global warming is the way of the future, I guess we just have to get out and embrace it.
Already planning our next adventure! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment