Sunday, November 16, 2014

Brrr

It was SO cold Friday night, but my Tigers were playing in the playoffs, so instead of staying warm and cozy inside, I put on all my clothes and went outside!
I had my thickest poly-pro tights, my quilted "ranger" pants, tall socks and boots (with Little Hotties inside) on the bottom. On top, two poly-pro tops, a heavy-weight quarter zip, a fleece vest, my puffy jacket and my THS Football jacket - and a hat, scarf, three pair of gloves and Little Hotties.

AND... I was sitting inside my very warmest winter camping sleeping bag. Cozy!
Dad apparently didn't look at the forecast and was woefully under dressed. When I left during the third quarter (because we were totally blowing out Sunset!), I left my sleeping bag with Dad.
Tigard is on a roll! We're four years undefeated in league play, and so far, we're still kicking butt in the playoffs.

Next up is Jesuit in the quarterfinals this Friday at THS. GO TIGERS!!!

(THS Football Web site)

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment