Monday, April 14, 2014

Adventure Thursday: Dad's birthday!

Last week's Adventure Thursday was a special one - it was Dad's 60th birthday!!!!
It was a beautiful day, and the old guy and I went on a fun bike adventure to the recycler. I loaded up my panniers and trailer, and we pedaled down the Fanno Creek Trail to Far West Fiber on Denney Road. I think it was about 12 miles round trip.
We felt so very hardcore biking to turn in our recyclables :)

Then we had to hit the 7-Eleven for birthday Slurpees!
A little later, Dad rode down to my house for some pizza and a movie with the fam. Love the party pants, Chacos and bike gear!
 We also enjoyed homemade angel food cake and strawberries:
I'm so glad I got to adventure with my dad on his big day :)

Happy birthday, Dad!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment