Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Weekend rewind

A look back at a good weekend...

Friday night basketball - Tigard girls stomping Jesuit in the playoffs:
Saturday's main event was trying out Portland's Pacific Pie Co., recommended by Tim M.
Mini veggie pasties and a side of mashed potatoes for me:
Chicken pot pie for Brad:
Sean and Karen helped us check out the new spot:
We had to get dessert. Sour cream apple pie for Brad and chocolate salted caramel tart for me:
Karen also got the tart, and we all decided it was excellent! The entrees were good, but the tart was amazing.
On the worst day to have to get up early (Daylight Saving!), I had to play bells in church. I drank some caffeinated tea and did my best :)
 
Working with this man is such a joy:
In the afternoon, Brad and I strapped on our AquaJogger belts and jumped in the deep end for some pool running during open-swim time.
It was a first for both of us, and it wasn't so bad - especially having someone to talk to. We bobbed around for a while, trying to figure out how to do it. Then we "ran" for 35 minutes. YAY, us!

Happy Hump Day! Looking forward to our next weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment