Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Some holiday highlights

Lots of super-awesome fun was had this holiday season, despite the lack of evidence on the blog.

I found myself living in the moment and just not taking a lot of pictures. And the pics I do have sat in my camera for a while. I was just enjoying the holidays too much to spend much time blogging :)

So let's play a little catch up.

Tuba Christmas with the fam:
Mom's adult-band Christmas concert. Always fun, especially Sleigh Ride at the end!
White elephant party. Laura snagged my camera and snapped some pics of the kiddos playing in the other room:
Christmas gathering with Brad's fam:
Louise, Dick and Grandma Wood:
Mother and son:
Cousins Mike and AJ and mom-in-law Donna:
Sis-in-law Jill, visiting from NYC:
So much goodness! I wish Christmas lasted all year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment