Thursday, January 9, 2014

NOT a dry run

That bullet we dodged Tuesday? Yeah - not so fortunate today!

It was blustery for today's post-work run - drizzle and lots of gusty wind coming from the south.
I got off work early, went home, took a quick nap, changed and ran back to school to meet Julie and Nicole. We did one wet, windy lap around the track before Nicole had to pick up her kiddo. Then Julie and I took off for the park and neighborhoods.

It was a great run, especially after we warmed up. We did 5.35 miles and then went our separate ways.

I was really soaked by the time I got home and was greeted by this lovely guy. I am not eager to pack him up for the year!
My tight shirtsleeve accidentally turned off my Garmin in the middle of our run, but I think I did about 8.5 miles in all. The first and last parts were fast with a nice, easy run in the middle. Good run, good company.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment