Sunday, January 12, 2014

Nos. 4 & 5

A couple things became clear this weekend: I have a lot of free time right now and I am reading really lightweight books.

I finished No. 3 Friday afternoon and almost immediately picked up No. 4, Silent Night by Mary Higgins Clark.
I've always shied away from Higgins Clark because I thought she was a romance writer. I guess I was wrong. This was a simple mystery involving a family at Christmas. Not a bad story - and since it was really short, I finished it Friday night!

I got up Saturday without much on my plate. The weather was gloomy, so I curled up with Deck the Halls, by Mary and Carol Higgins Clark (mother and daughter) and read the entire thing! It was longer than Silent Night but still an easy read.

What a great way to spend a stormy weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment