Friday, January 10, 2014

Nos. 1, 2, 3

After 54 books in 2014, the challenge is on! Gotta read more this year.

No. 1 was A Death of Innocents by A.J. Orde.
An antiques dealer and his cop wife buy an abandoned house and discover a dead body during the remodel. They investigate and get wrapped up in two different mysteries. Good story!

I picked up No. 2, Isis Crawford's A Catered Christmas Cookie Exchange at the Tigard library because I'm a sucker for Christmas mysteries... and cookies.
Sisters investigate after an old lady gets whacked on her way to a cookie contest. Good, clean fun :) And there are recipes in the back!

No. 3 was Clive Cussler's The Mediterranean Caper.
I've never read Cussler, but Brad enjoys his work and has several in our library. It followed Dirk Pitt's adventure solving a mystery and avoiding death. Fairly farfetched but still a good story. I think I'll read more!

How many have you read so far?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment