Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Twofer Tuesday

Today was double-run day... again!

It was COLD this morning when Brad, Sarah and I hit the pavement. But look at that payoff:
 
We sat out in the driveway to stretch so we could watch the sky show!

After work, I had the privilege of joining Julie for a birthday run!
She didn't have a lot of time before meeting her fam for a birthday dinner, but we squeezed in 2.5 miles. And the weather was fabulous! A perfect fall afternoon.

Happy birthday, new running buddy :)

I tried out my new Newtons, purchased at deep, DEEP discount at the Portland Marathon expo ($42 for almost-brand-new running shoes!).
They felt pretty good, though we were chatting the whole time, so I wasn't paying much attention to my stride. I'll take note next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment