Friday, October 18, 2013

Errands with Sherm and Trav

I freakin' love my new trailer!
I've used my new wheels for two trips to pick up my CSA, but today was our first multi-stop outing.

I had a couple things to return: a cat carrier to Mom and Dad and canning supplies to Ma and Pa. I also needed to load up at Bi-Mart and get our last CSA of the season.

Brad helped me rig it, and I headed to work looking kinda like a hobo (that's not really anything new). After school, Sherm, Trav and I took off to unload our cargo and then refill with Halloween candy and fresh veggies.

I unhooked my trailer and rolled it right into Bi-Mart. Worked like a charm.

I rode all over town, taking care of business and getting exercise all at the same time. Loved it!  Can't wait until the roadwork is done and I can do my WinCo shopping by pedal power :)

No comments:

Post a Comment