Monday, August 12, 2013

Summer Reading: Nos. 26 - 36

Back to work today, and I finished the last of my summer reading last night in bed!

In June, I checked out a stack of books from the THS library. Here's a recap of my summer-reading project:

No. 26: J.D. Robb's Indulgence in Death...

No. 27: J.D. Robb's Suite 606...
No. 28: Susan Wittig Albert's Rueful Death...
No. 29: Susan Wittig Albert's Chile Death...
No. 30: Susan Wittig Albert's Lavendar Lies...
No. 31: Lora Roberts's Murder in a Nice Neighborhood...
No. 32: Lora Roberts's Murder Crops Up...
No. 33: Lora Roberts's Murder Follows Money...
No. 34: Serena Robar's Dating 4 Demons... (teen vampire love!)
No. 35: Meg Rosoff's How I Live Now...
No. 36: Rebecca Rothenberg's The Shy Tuplip Murders...
That's a good summer :)

(Now I must return to work...)

No comments:

Post a Comment