Monday, May 6, 2013

What a weekend!

If you're in the Portland area, you know what I'm talking about!

This weekend was full-on summer around these parts! Mid-80s with the sun blazing!

 I really don't like hot weather (70-75 is about my limit), but a little bit is nice once in a while. And it was just a beautiful weekend.

I did a ton of gardening and got my deck all spiffy (flowers from my yard):
Enjoyed dinner outside - what a treat!
Saturday Mom, Eryn and I went to the Oregon City Teddy Bear Parade to cheer on Mom's friend's marching band. It was such a small-town parade - LOVED IT!
This sax player is a genius:
Then is was south to the Canby plant fair, and annual tradition. After refueling with pizza (thanks, Mom!), we all worked on some small projects around Eryn's house. Such a great feeling to get stuff done :)

I hope whatever you did this weekend was super fun and rewarding :)

No comments:

Post a Comment