Friday, May 17, 2013

New treadmill PDR

A runner's PR is her personal record - her fastest speed at a particular distance. A PDR is her personal distance record - the farthest she's run.

In what turned into a major sweat fest, I set a new treadmill PDR today - 10.25 miles!
I was set to run 10 this afternoon, but it was hot and sticky and windy and splatty when I got off work and I just didn't want to go out. So I went home, popped in Along Came a Spider, opened the garage doors for ventilation and started running.

I accidentally pulled off the emergency stop and had to restart after the first 2 miles.
I adjusted the speed up and down and gave myself a short break after each 5K. And honestly, it wasn't that bad.
And now my long run is done for the weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment