Thursday, May 30, 2013

4 outfits already

When my alarm went off at 4:55 a.m., I desperately wished Dad hadn't responded to last night's text about running this morning. I hit the snooze and stayed cozy in bed for another 9 minutes. Then I dragged myself up - time to get ready!

Really, once I get up, it's never too bad. And then I was rewarded with this beautiful sunrise after last night's rainstorm:
I ran toward Dad's house and met him along the way. He ran 2 miles without stopping before calling it good. Nice job!
I finished up for a total of 3.77 miles.

I grabbed a quick shower and hopped on my bike for the short ride to work. I love to start my day by getting the blood flowing :)

Fun fact: Including my PJs, I'm currently wearing my fourth outfit of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment