Wednesday, February 13, 2013

No-TV Tuesday: No. 11

I felt a cold coming all day Monday. By the evening, there was no denying it, so I called in sick Tuesday, choosing to lay low and keep my germs to myself.

Between several naps and some straightening up around the house Tuesday, I started The Unlikely Romance of Kate Bjorkman by Louise Plummer. It was one of the Valentines-themed books Eryn is displaying at the THS library.
I LOVE the cover art. Copyright 1995 - my freshman year in college. These were my peeps!
I finished this cheesy high-school/college love story before bed!

It's written as an autobiography/romance novel by a high-school senior in love with her older brother's best friend - who happens to be visiting for Christmas. It was really cute.

I'll have to check out the library display and see what other teeny-bopper romances I can read next :)

No comments:

Post a Comment