Saturday, January 5, 2013

9 downtown

Wanting to mix it up, Brad and I decided to head downtown to run our 9 miles this morning.

It was about 40 degrees and cloudy - but dry and not too windy - as we did laps from between the Hawthorne and Steel bridges. Each lap was 2.75 miles, so we each did 3+.

I had a little intestinal fun toward the end of my run and am SO glad that OMSI is close by with public restrooms!! Thank you, OMSI!

Brad wasn't really as terrified as he looks in this pic:
Other than the tummy fun, it was an excellent run! I was aiming for around a 10-minute average. I felt strong on the last lap and ended up speeding up a bit, finishing 9.09 miles at a 9:54 pace:
I feeling very confident as my runs are getting longer :)

Week 6 recap:
Sunday: Rest Day
Monday: 4.11 miles
Wednesday: Rest Day
Thursday: 3.75 miles
Friday: 3.0 miles
Saturday: 9.09 miles
Week  6 Total: 23.99 miles

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment