Wednesday, November 21, 2012

No-TV Tuesday: holiday prep

Without the distraction of the TV, I spent Tuesday prepping for the big holiday weekend.
I cleaned the kitchen and got out supplies to make a bunch of pies to take to Eryn's house for second dinner.

After the house clutter was sufficiently straightened (always have to clean before the fun!), I pulled out all the gifts that have been collecting in my cabinet. With Christmas music playing, I recorded each gift and price in my special holiday notebook and boxed them up by recipient. Now I'm all ready for our annual Black Friday shopping spree!

I also pulled out some holiday decorations but set them aside until after Thanksgiving.

When all my chores were done, I curled up with my book and read by candlelight.

Now that's a nice No-TV Tuesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment