Saturday, November 24, 2012

No. 34

Has it really been almost two months since the last book I finished? How'd that happen?

I'll tell you how.

This book came up next on the "A" shelf at the THS library:
I really tried. Well, maybe not too much. But I did try.

I wanted to be smart and read an intelligent, worldly book. I just couldn't.

BUT... I don't consider it a failure in my quest to read the entire THS library in order (well, at least the "A" shelf!). The book is so old that it's falling apart. Literally... pages coming out. SO... I spoke to the librarian, and she told me that the book was beyond repair and would be pulled from circulation. WOOHOO!

The next one on the shelf:
Already read it!

Next:
Attack of the Theater People, by Marc Acito, was the sequel to How I Paid for College: A Novel of Sex, Theft, Friendship and Musical Theater.

I enjoyed the story of a Julliard student who gets kicked out of school and tries to survive with the help of his theater friends. It was a bit sexually graphic in parts - probably not good for the young ones. But luckily, I'm old enough to handle it :)

This was a fun, easy read :)

No comments:

Post a Comment