Friday, October 26, 2012

Hot dog Dad

Time to hit the stadium after work Thursday.
It was sunny, but still no showing from Mount Hood:
We planned go trail running Friday, so I stuck with just 20 minutes on the stairs.
Then I was on my way to packet pickup in Beaverton and stopped by Target. Snagged these new running shorts for just $5/pair!! Good thing I don't care that they're "last season's" colors ;)
Eryn, Dad and I are doing the Run for Your Bones 5K Saturday at The Reserve in Aloha. Packet pickup was at Famous Footwear at Cedar Hills Crossing:
Grabbed our goodies:
Remember the hot-dog costumes we rocked at June's Starlight Run? Well, they are about to make a comeback. The surprise of the night? The $3 kids' costume fits Dad!!!!!
Oh, yeah! This is gonna be good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment