Thursday, September 27, 2012

I am a color runner

Just picked up my bib for Saturday's Color Run.
Eryn was sick today but dragged her butt out of bed to join me for the brief outing:
And she's really happy she did - because she ended up scoring a new pair of Nikes for just $56! And she ordered another pair online! Thank you, closeout sale and in-store event coupons :)
We made a quick stop at Jamba Juice for a Pumpkin Smash smoothie. A little sip for me (not part of my new food restrictions : (  ) and the rest for Eryn - with an immunity boost :)
The Color Run looks like such a fun event! It's a 5K on the track at PIR, and at each kilometer, they toss a different color on you. By the end, you're all covered!
We learned today that 15,000 people will be running with us Saturday! WOOHOO :)

No comments:

Post a Comment