Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Bridge Pedal 2012!

I say it every year, and I mean it. Bridge Pedal is one of my favorite days of the whole year!

Bikes take over Portland, with access to freeways, roadways and bridges. Cars wait while we pedal around town.

I brought my new camera as we did the 26-mile, 8-bridge ride and was able to take pictures as I rode! FUN :) (and lucky you!!) 

It was Dad, Eryn, Brad and me this year.
First up: Hawthorne:
Ross Island:
 Marquam:
 Burnside:
Broadway:
Steel:
St. Johns:
Time for a rest stop (that means free food!!)
Then another stop - this one with cookies!
Fremont:
Interstate 405:
All done!
The expo was at JELD-WEN Park, home of the Portland Timbers. We got to go on the field! We would have hung out more, but it was getting HOT!
YAY! Can't wait for next year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment