Friday, April 13, 2012

No-TV Tuesday: Happy Birthday, Dad!

It's been a crazy week, and I just realized that I never wrote my No-TV Tuesday post... and it's a special one: Dad's birthday!

But before dinner at Benihana, I had to take care of a little dental work.
I went last week, and Dr. Handick found some minor decay in two spots. So I returned Tuesday and got Novocaine for just the second time in my entire life! I have really healthy teeth :)

The upper left part of my mouth was numb. My big, fat lip felt funny!
The appointment didn't take long, so I hit Winco for a couple items for this week's menu:
Then I sat in my car for a while, enjoying the warm afternoon and my book:
Brad arrived a few minutes early from work, so we walked over to Nordstrom Rack to look for shoe deals. I tried these on and almost hurt myself!!
Absolutely ridiculous.

Finally, dinner! (And my mouth was almost back to normal)

Brad and I split the special: Hibachi Chicken and Shrimp for two. Chicken for him, shrimp for me.
The birthday boy... celebrating the big 5-8:
I love how this picture turned out:

The parents:
The sister:
Free birthday ice cream:
Mom had to run to her band rehearsal, but Eryn and Dad came over to watch The Double on our big screen. Oh, and to eat strawberries on angel food cake, Dad's fav!

Happy Birthday, Dad!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment