Friday, April 6, 2012

Do the Color Run!

Have you heard about The Color Run?
It's a 5K. You start wearing a white shirt. And at every K, they spray runners/walkers with different colors. (It's some sort of corn starch-based powder - totally safe, they say)

You finish and you're covered in colors. Looks totally weird - and too fun to pass up!

It's not until Sept. 29, but if you sign up with a team and before April 15, it's only $35. Prices go up from there.

So I formed a team this morning and registered - gotta do it! Eryn's in too - and I hear Mom, Lynn, Kris, Leeann and Kari want in!



JOIN US! It's just silly, and I can't wait!


Register HERE... sign up as a team member and put in "McKee Fam" for the team name (I know that's lame... creative team names is not my gift!) :)

DO IT!!! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment