Monday, March 12, 2012

No-TV Tuesday: 21 Jump Street

I know it's already Monday, but was a busy week and weekend :)

Two weeks ago while eating frozen yogurt, we scored free passes for an advanced screening of 21 Jump Street. YAY - plans for the next No-TV Tuesday!
Brad's been craving French toast, so we started the evening trying this Alton Brown recipe. It was good, but not perfect. You'd think something so simple would be easier to get right.

We arrived nice and early and stood in line to secure a seat in the theater. We weren't expecting much from this sort-of remake - but free is free!

I really hate to admit it, but I thought it was hilarious! Working daily with teenagers, I found the high school setting very funny. But I do want to go on record saying that I do not condone drug use.

What will this week's No-TV Tuesday bring???

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment