Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Spin recovery

I'd never tried spin class before but jumped at the chance last fall when my friend and co-worker Connie offered to hold an after-school workout for staff. I was hooked and have barely missed a class in the past two years. I love it!

I've really wanted Brad to check it out, but his work schedule doesn't allow a 3 p.m. workout. Bummer.

But Connie generously offered to lead a class today on our day off for Presidents Day, and since Brad had the day off too, I made him come with me... even though he ran a killer half marathon yesterday :)He was a good sport, giving it what he could with his tired legs. He really enjoyed it and said he'd love to add it once a week to his workout schedule... if it was later in the day. His boss would probably notice if he started leaving 2 hours early every Wednesday.

Or not.

I think he should try it :)

He wanted me to get a picture of him on his spin bike, but we both forgot. He also wanted me to show you all how much he sweated:
Yummy.

It was really fun to share this experience with him! Maybe he can do it again sometime.

Anyone else want to try it?? Mondays and Wednesdays at 3 p.m. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment