Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Quick Tryon hike

I started to write this Tuesday morning while getting ready for work. I was suddenly hit with a stomach bug and literally crawled to the bathroom. I stayed in bed for the rest of the day. Ugh.

I'm feeling better today but not great. I love it when my digestive system turns on me :(

Anyway... Because New Year's Day fell on a Sunday, we had one extra day of Christmas break this year - woohoo!!!!!!!! Before settling in Monday to watch our Ducks win the Rose Bowl, we went out for a quick hike at nearby Tryon Creek park.
Brad ran while Mom, Eryn and I walked the trails, pushing hard up the hills and making the most of our short workout.

We finished before the showers hit and had a really nice end to our vacation.

I spent Tuesday in bed and finally made it to work today. I was really looking forward to spin class after school, but there's no way. Hopefully I'll regain my strength soon and be back in the workout saddle.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment