Sunday, January 1, 2012

Looking back

As I said last year at this time, I don't really believe in resolutions.

But I do think the turning of the calendar provides a good time to reflect on the past and think about the future. Here are the "goals" I wrote down for 2011:


* Train for and run the Disneyland Half Marathon - DONE, with a second half thrown in for good measure
* Heal and move on from broken relationships - a continuous challenge

* Focus on healthy relationships - also a work in progress

* Get outside more - yeah! Mount Hood, Colchuck Peak, Smith, countless hikes
* Spend more quality time with my husband - woohoo! lots of fun
* Finish reading the Old Testament - didn't happen - maybe next year

* Read more books - read 39

* Focus on the great things in my life, less on the disappointments - definitely worth the effort!
* Laugh more - hahaha!

I feel great about all that! I set out to make some changes in my attitude and actions, and I think I did well.

So what's up for 2012?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment