Sunday, January 1, 2012

Looking ahead

OK, so I've taken stock in my goals for 2011. And I feel great - it was a good year!
So what's on tap for 2012? I don't really believe in resolutions, but I think it's good to have stuff to work on. Here's what I'm thinking about:

* Continue running for my physical and mental health - and for fun - completing at least one more half marathon and running more miles than in 2011.

* Make a new recipe out of each of my many, many cookbooks. (thanks to Brie for the idea!)

* Rekindle friendships that have faded.

* Bag some more peaks (and trails, campgrounds, etc) - with my husband.

* Read more books than in 2011.

* Finish reading the Old Testament.

* Be mindful and thankful for the good things in my life.

I hope you look back on 2011 with few regrets and look forward to 2012 with anticipation of greatness. I will try to do the same. Happy New Year! :)

**Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever**
(Hebrews 13:8)

No comments:

Post a Comment