Thursday, January 26, 2012

Entering my subconscious

Some of our THS support staff had a little ladies night out yesterday.

We gathered after work at Bridgeport Village to see Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close.
Didn't want to use the flash in the theater...

Sheryl, Shari and Carla:
Lynette, Rachel and Eryn:
Me:
While most of the group liked the movie, Eryn and I weren't impressed.

I expected it to be really sad (it's about a kid who loses his dad in 9/11), but it didn't affect me. I thought the plot was a bit lame, and I wasn't thrilled with the ending. The acting was good, however.

BUT... apparently it did enter my subconscious because I dreamed about getting a call from the country sheriff's office about an accident.

Despite trying throughout the night, I was never able to get the entire message, so I don't know which of my loved ones was involved and what had happened.

Very interesting!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment