Wednesday, December 21, 2011

No-TV Tuesday: phenomenal concert

When I saw the advertisement for a free Christmas concert at NFC, I penciled it in on the calendar - in case I had nothing better to do that night. Well... I'm so happy that I ended up going with Mom!

NFC was packed last night for Acoustic Christmas with Wendy Goodwin & Friends. I was expecting a pleasant, festive evening... I had no idea that it was "real" music. Seriously... I would have paid real money to see this concert - like at the Schnitz!
I dare say it was phenomenal. Truly.

The group is playing three more times this week - in Portland and in Tigard. If you are looking for a good evening, GO TO THIS CONCERT. It's free and a very good time. (the music is kinda jazzy, bluegrassy, Irishy)

Wed. 12/21 7:30 p.m.
Cloud Seven Cafe
NW 10th & Jamison (on Jamison Square Park)
Pearl District, Portland
(503)336-1335

Thurs. 12/22 7:30 p.m.
Taborspace
5441 SE Belmont
Portland, OR
(503)238-3904

Fri. 12/23 7 p.m.
The Foundry Community Tigard Grange
13770 SW Pacific Highway
Tigard, OR

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment