Monday, November 21, 2011

Turkey Feast 2011

Because many our friends' families are multiplying quickly, we decided to move our annual Turkey Feast to my work. We contemplated making the kids all eat out on our deck, but we thought it would be easier to use our huge space in (CE)2.

I got full support from my co-workers (thanks for being good sports, Sue and Andy!) and then made it official by putting it on the THS master calendar. Our friends all brought canned food to donate to food boxes for our needy students. Everyone wins!

I worked hard to straighten up the place, adding mood lighting and making it look homey. Eryn brought her fireplace video for ambiance :)
Ready for the potluck buffet!
Eryn and I did most of the cooking right there in the (CE)2 kitchen:
Bought these salt-and-pepper shakers when I was at Disneyland for my half marathon:
Time for the guests to arrive!
TF11 in the books :)

No comments:

Post a Comment