Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving self portraits #2

Thanksgiving started with a race and an early dinner in Newberg. Then on to our second dinner at Eryn's house in Tigard.

The chef:
My tummy was so happy! I spotted these flaky crescent rolls on EatLiveRun and decided to give them a try. It was a very long process, but I think they turned out pretty good - especially since I have very little yeast experience... and the woman who posted the recipe is a culinary school graduate and former professional bread baker. But then I ate one. I don't know what I was expecting, but that wasn't it. They were good - but certainly nothing special. Kinda blah... and definitely not worth the hours spent laminating and such. Oh well. It was a fun experiment.

Then out came the camera:
I really shouldn't have used the flash. I will tell you that we are a funny looking bunch... but not THIS funny looking :)
Thanks for hosting, Eryn - and everyone who contributed to my full tummy!

Happy Thanksgiving!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment