Wednesday, November 16, 2011

No-TV Tuesday: dinner and dress up

My No-TV Tuesday was a little random.

I went to work early for a staff meeting and left a little early to make up for it. The weather was gorgeous, so I rode my bike to pick up my prescriptions at Bi-Mart. By the time I got home, I'd done about 6 hilly miles!

I read a little and took a brief nap, then it was time to help Lindsey with her dead battery. In exchange for the jump, she took me to Thai Basil for dinner (didn't bring my camera to capture the yumminess). Seemed like a good trade to me :)

I returned to finish my chores - my house needed some cleaning... bad!

Then Odie and DB (Door Bear) wanted to have a little photo shoot to show off their Thanksgiving duds.Like my arts-and-crafts project?? DB loves his new pilgrim hat!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment