Sunday, October 2, 2011

Ding dong and cat pee

Today kicked off our handbell season. I think we were ill prepared with just four weeks of rehearsal, but hopefully we didn't embarrass ourselves too much.
I always enjoy the folk ensemble!
Mom and Dad took us out to Jay's for lunch after church. Eryn and I split a shrimp salad and a veggie wrap. Good food, but the service was really bad.

After getting up at 5:30 a.m., I decided a nap was in order. Then some damp yard work.

I was about to go running in the warm rain when I discovered that my beloved cat had peed on my running shoes and custom insoles. Not cool. I decided to throw them in the washing machine because I didn't have much to lose. We'll see how that turns out.

Linus has been going in different places around the house lately. We're not sure why - is he punishing us? Is he sick? (We had him checked and treated with antibiotics for a urinary tract infection) Is he just getting senile in his old age??

Whatever the reason, it's getting really old.

So with my running shoes out of commission, I rode the elliptical for 50 minutes.
I can't wait for spin class to start up this week!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment