Friday, September 16, 2011

Coming up

Now that my big race is out of the way, I'm not sure what to do.

With the last month or so focused just on running, I got a little burned out. As soon as we returned from Disneyland, I immediately started all kinds of other exercises... stadiums, elliptical, P90X DVDs, lifting. It feels great!

But I don't want to stop running. I've worked since February to get my mileage up, and I don't want to lose all that hard work!
So I'm looking ahead...

We're doing the Race for the Cure Sunday (and I still need donations!!!). And now we're planning to sign up for the Give N' Gobble, a Thanksgiving morning run in Sherwood. Last year was a blast (of freezing-cold air!)
I saw this advertised yesterday in my in-box:
It's only two days after the gobble, but I think I want to do the Winter Wonderland of Lights Run/Walk!
Running on the PIR track through the Christmas light display sounds awesome. To be honest, I wanted to sign up as soon as I saw the graphic. I am a nerd.

Other than those, we're contemplating the Holiday Half...
the Heart Breaker...
and the new Portland Rock 'n' Roll Half.
We'll see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment