Tuesday, August 9, 2011

No. 21

After finishing all my Michael Connelly novels, I decided to try Sue Grafton. My sister has read all her books and really likes them. I only have two, so I started with "S" (the series starts at "A")
I thought it was a good mystery! I read through it quickly, eager to find out who was the murderer in 1953. I did find it a bit hard to keep track of all the characters and the timeline since it kept switching from present time to 1953. I needed to take notes!

Also, I wasn't impressed with the ending. After 340 pages of buildup, it just ended in a couple pages. I felt like the wrap up wasn't sufficient for the amount of background and such.

But I did enjoy it and will read my other one. Then maybe I'll borrow from Eryn so I can read the entire series :)

No comments:

Post a Comment