Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Not feeling it

Lame-o.
Eryn and I were supposed to take more high schoolers hiking, but we canceled when the Gorge forecast called for rain and possible thunderstorms today. Instead, I did a bunch of chores at home and then lazed around and napped with my cat.

I hadn't run since our 11-miler on Saturday and I knew I had to get moving. I only managed 20 minutes (plus a 1-minute walk break!) - 2.24 miles.
It's humid, and even though it was overcast all day, the clouds broke just as I stepped outside. I sorta melt in the sun. PLUS... I've eaten about a half flat of blueberries, cherries and raspberries in the past day. They were sitting pretty heavy.

Enough whining - at least this run's in the books. Hopefully my next one will feel much better.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment