Friday, June 24, 2011

Weekly Wednesday: farmers market

Eryn and I are still working, but Mom's already on summer vacation - so we decided to jump right in with our first Weekly Wednesday!

I know it's Thursday, but whatever.


First stop: the tiny evening Northwest Portland Farmers Market at 19th and Everett:
We wandered around and then bought a bunch of nut butter (I got cashew, sunflower and almond) - YUM! And some very sweet sugar snap peas: A peanut butter cream cookie for later: And some cherries! Then we walked to NW 23rd in search of dinner. We got sidetracked: It took a few minutes to pick out which $2.25 pieces of chocolate we'd buy. Very yummy, but that's crazy expensive!! We settled on Santa Fe Taqueria: Fish tacos for me: Super veggie burrito for Eryn: Veggie tostada for Mom: Then we broke out the red velvet cupcake from Moonstruck (I couldn't resist!): First try... I look gigantic: Let's open the jacket and see if that helps: Quick, take it off before the timer goes off: Shoot. So close :)

No comments:

Post a Comment