Friday, May 6, 2011

Triple-decker tortilla

It's been a strange week.

I had an awesome 7-mile run on Sunday. Then I got sick on Tuesday. I spent half of Wednesday and all day Thursday in bed. Now it's already Friday and I'm hoping not to cough my way through work (don't worry - my fever is gone).

I had big plans. I had taper workouts planned. The weather was gorgeous. My garden was calling my name. Cinco de Mayo was calling my tummy. Oh well. Life goes on.

Brad requested more triple-decker tortilla, which I made for his lunches during my marathon cook-off awhile back. So we made more for lunches and some for Cinco de Mayo. Yum! It's really easy and really tasty... definitely a keeper. (photo from BHG.com) And thank goodness my husband can find his way around a kitchen!!!!

If I survive the day, I plan a short run after work to make sure my legs remember how. Then we have a big weekend ahead with double Mothers' Day celebrations, a quarter-marathon race on Sunday and a bunch of other fun stuff.

Here's to feeling better... fingers crossed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment