Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Flower delivery and Thai food

Look what arrived at work for me yesterday on our 13th anniversary:
What a beautiful surprise!!

We went to dinner at Thai Bistro in Tualatin.
We'd never been there, but I had a Groupon-like 50%-off coupon, so we gave it a try. We had to spend $30 to use the coupon, so we started with appetizers:
I thought they were really bland, and the crab puffs were overcooked. Disappointing.

But then came the entrees... much better! We ordered two tofu dishes and shared. Both very good.
We'd planned to to see a movie after dinner, but the service was very slow, and we missed it. But it was probably for the better because I'm still pretty exhausted from being sick, and I might have fallen asleep in the theater :)

We went home and exchanged gifts: new running shorts and socks for Brad and gift cards to REI and Home Depot for me - YAY!!!

Now on to our 14th year... woohoo :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment