Wednesday, April 6, 2011

No-TV Tuesday: No. 9

No-TV Tuesday started with a quick trip to WinCo after work and then veggie burgers and a really good quinoa salad for dinner.

I tried this recipe from Eat, Live, Run - with a couple modifications: I left out the kalamata olives (yuck!) and added some green onions because I had some that needed to be used. I also chopped a big tomato instead of using little ones.

It was quick and easy and very tasty. I would make it again! (But I forgot to snap a picture - oops!)

Then with no other obligations for the evening, I got into bed with my book. Yes, it was only 6:15 :)

Brad was listening to the same book on his iPod. But while I was reading, he was listening and doing yoga. It was funny. We were racing, and I finished before him - woohoo :)

Another great Michael Connelly cop mystery!

No comments:

Post a Comment