Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sunny run and pancakes

It was short sleeves, shorts and sunglasses on Tuesday's run!
I got off work and found warm temps and a shining sun. And the baseball and tennis teams were practicing... must be spring :)
I ran 3 minutes and walked 1 minute 8 times for a total of 32 minutes. I covered 3.22 miles in the neighborhoods. A 9:56-minute mile. Walking 25% percent of the time really slows down my average. But this was an easy recovery workout, so that's just fine by me.
Then it was time to celebrate Pancake Tuesday:
I got into bed with my newest novel and turned off the light about 8:45 p.m. Boy, do I know how to live it up!!

:)

3 comments:

  1. I remember growing up that pancakes at your parent's house were AWESOME and I remember we thought you guys were weird because you put peanut butter on them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eryn - that's hilarious! And I still CANNOT eat pancakes w/o peanut butter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Add bananas to your pancakes with peanut butter and it is even better!
    Marcile

    ReplyDelete