Wednesday, March 2, 2011

No-TV Tuesday: shopping and cooking

Tuesday without TV was my cue to do some shopping errands.
First stop: Bi-Mart for prescriptions, toiletries and some food... including these essentials:
Then I popped over to the Washington Square Target, which is getting a makeover and was totally torn apart.
I loaded up on running gear for the Girls on the Run clothing drive:
Up next: Fred Meyer for a wedding gift for friends Angela and Cash.
(PS - the newish gift registry system at Freddies kinda sucked. The printout didn't say where to find the items, so I wondered around forever trying to figure it out.)

I had to make a quick stop at PetSmart to get prescription food (at $30 a bag!) for Linus. You don't let the food bowl run dry when you have a 20-pound cat who loves to scream!
Last stop was WinCo for this week's meals:
I came home to a clean kitchen (thanks, Brad!!!), so I immediately got to work on three new recipes. More on those to come :)
A very productive No-TV Tuesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment