Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Lazy No-TV Tuesday

I had big plans for this week's No-TV Tuesday... a great run right after work, grocery shopping, then a bunch of chores around the house. I managed the run, but it was a struggle. And I managed the shopping. But that's where it ended :)

We ate fruit salad and leftover chili dogs (not feeling very ambitious in the kitchen, either!) and then curled up with our books. Eventually, we started chatting, discussing our books, philosophy, friends, family, life. Then came plans for my rain barrels (Brad's Valentine's Day gift to me!!) and my driveway garden.
Over the weekend we hit the half-off seed sale at Bi-Mart and stocked up on veggies for our new experiment. Brad's designing a potting bench/platform for all my pots of vegetable goodness. If all goes well, the rain barrels come this weekend. I'll keep you posted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment