Saturday, December 18, 2010

Breaking 9!

Knowing I have to run and wanting to run are two different things. Today I knew I needed to get out there, but I'm pooped and kinda down - and it's cold outside. Thankfully, Super-Hubby Brad helped push me in the right direction.

I quickly changed into my capris, fleece pullover, mittens and reflective hat and went out the front door before I could change my mind. Just 30 minutes and I'd be back in the warm house - hot shower and bed.

I decided to run hard to THS, do a few laps on the stadium and then run home. The trip to the high school was 1.19 miles - and I did a 8:53/mile! I don't think I've ever broken 9 before - WOOHOO!!! I did four stadium laps in 13:27. Then I took it a little easier on the way home and did a 9:13/mile for 1.12 miles.

I never regret a workout, even if getting out the door is a bit of a struggle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment